Saturday, June 9, 2007

Think about it

Pink has triumphed over black. On Grey's Anatomy two words two harmless words, I don't even know what they are, Gay, Queer, butt banger, there are so many choices. I don't know I never heard. But to our wondering eyes we saw the begininning of the end of black power. For many years blacks have pulled out the race card and won great triumphs. Has that day come to an end? The handsome and talented Isiah Washington a product of my home town has been cast away, thrown into the dumps where has beens or goten rid of. By an effininate actor T.R. Knight I bekieve he is an okay actor but I get a little sick to my stomach when he beds down all of the hotties on the show. Except Sandra Oh, I'm certain she is next since Big Thumb will no longer be in the picture. Think about it friends and tell me what do you think"

No comments: